Monday, March 12, 2018

The Cheese Curry from Fujiyama Dragon Curry

Cheese Curry

The other day it occurred to me that I never came back to Fujiyama to try their spicy curry. So I hopped on over today and opted for a level 2 with cheese this time (yep, they've since migrated the spiciness to a scale of 1 to 5). But it still wasn't that spicy, and the brown Hideki Spice that they've since put each table was more salty than anything else.

I felt kinda gross after eating this salty grease bomb, and I left the place smelling like curry too. But at least it was fast, and I liked the paitan (which is now served in a cup at the beginning of the meal BTW). If I come back out of convenience, then I should remember get level 3 on the spiciness, upsize the multigrain rice option, and not schedule any meetings afterwards.

No comments: